Nina has a good and nice personality just like a young children. Nina also appear to care for her Grandma as she tells to Isla.
Nina is a Giftia who has a young children appearance (About 5 to 7 years old). She wears pink clothes and a skirt.
Nina was a Giftia raised by Chizu Shirohana. Chizu really loves Nina and treat her like a Granddaughter.
Nina help Isla and Terminal Service's employees to get permission from
her Grandma. Nina was knows about their jobs that she will being retrieved. Nina realizes to Isla that she want to stay with her Grandma for a longer time, but she can't do that because she'll break if things go on like that. She want to say goodbye to her Grandma with smile.
Before being deactivated, Nina delivering her last advices for Chizu, and breakdown in tears. After that, Nina was deactivated with smile.
- Nina was first Giftia to being retrieved by Isla and Tsukasa team.
- According to fans, Nina's emotional retrieved in the first episode making this to be the "saddest first episode ever in anime".
- (To Isla) "You're just like Grandma. See, I love taking care of Grandma like this. But she always gets annoyed with me. I guess she doesn't admit that she's getting old"
- "I do. I do, but if things go on like this, I'll break, and then I'll cause trouble for everyone. And if that happens, I'm sure grandma will be sad. Whatever makes Grandma sad makes me sad too. That's why I can't be with her anymore"
- "....I wish i could say goodbye to her with smile"